While there are many pet retail operations that will describe themselves as successful, those who are part of a Pet Retail 20 Group with Spader Business Management will say their initial success before Spader was only the tip of the iceberg. Like-minded peers in the 20 Group will not only help you take advantage of the opportunities within reach, but will push you to look beyond the numbers and your facilities to ways that can make you even more profitable.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with non-competing, like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance