Some of today’s most successful motor coach operators will include their Spader 20 Group experience as part of their recipe for outstanding achievement. Whether your operation is municipal, or continental, the best practices shared within the 20 Group will help you create a positive environment for you, your employees and your customers while propelling your business forward.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with non-competing, like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance
Congratulations to the 2017 UMA Award Winners!
(Click to watch their acceptance speeches)