Exciting. Dynamic. Thrilling. These words not only describe the powersports industry, but also describe the sensations experienced during a Spader powersports 20 Group meeting. That’s because your 20 Group peers will help you identify and profit from opportunities right in front of you, challenge you to reach beyond your current limitations and create an environment in your business built for retention and growth.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with non-competing, like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not, how to manage the team, how to navigate today’s markets, how to grow the business, how to add stores, etc.
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance