- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with like-minded peers in non-competing businesses to work through challenges and learn best practices that they can apply at their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or in a key management role, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on trends within your group and your industry.
Service & Parts 20 Groups
RV Service & Parts 20 Groups provide important ways to be more efficient and more profitable, while creating a support network of peers who understand exactly where you’re coming from.
Though it’s not required, you’re welcome to join both a Total Business and a Service & Parts 20 Group. You may find your participation in one lends tremendous insight into the other.