The Recreational Vehicle industry continues to evolve and change, and your Spader 20 Group will help make sure you stay in step with the times. Your RV 20 Group members will help you take advantage of new opportunities within reach and push you to reach for greater profitability, employee engagement and customer satisfaction. Spader 20 Groups started with the RV industry, and today we are able to draw from the best practices of a number of different industries to propel your profitability even higher.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with non-competing, like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance
Service & Parts 20 Groups
RV Service & Parts 20 Groups provide important ways to be more efficient and more profitable, while creating a support network of peers who understand exactly where you’re coming from.
Though it’s not required, you’re welcome to join both a Total Business and a Service & Parts 20 Group. You may find your participation in one lends tremendous insight into the other.