As people and businesses create more things to transport, the Trailer industry creates more ways to transport them. But much like the trailers themselves, running your business effectively requires more than a “one size fits all” approach. Your Spader 20 Group was specifically created for the trailer industry, and your member peers will help you identify opportunities within reach while challenging you to reach beyond where you are today for greater productivity, profitability and overall performance.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with non-competing, like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not, how to manage the team, how to navigate today’s markets, how to grow the business, how to add stores, etc.
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance