This employee will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements for financial reports and applications as well as developing advanced spreadsheets. The role also involves quality assurance testing and end-user documentation and education.
We are seeking a self-directed performer with the following talents:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Mircosoft Excel
- Strong project management and written communication skills
- Good general math capabilities
- Understanding of accounting and business financial statements preferred (4-year degree in Accounting or Business Administration an advantage)
Spader Business Management offers a competitive compensation package and benefits including 401(k) along with excellent culture and work environment.
Contact Spader Business Management today by emailing a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilitator / Trainer
Are you passionate about helping others achieve professional success and personal fulfillment?
Your career has been fulfilling, successful and a testament to your ability to influence others. Now it’s time to inspire that same excellence in others looking to achieve greatness.
Your mission: To connect, provide vital insights, and help grow owners and managers toward business success.
Your opportunity: Join the Spader Business Management team.
At Spader Business Management, we work with businesses throughout North America on ways to improve productivity, profitability, people and performance. As a voice of Spader, you will work directly with business leaders to help analyze, diagnose and resolve key operational challenges while assisting them to reach higher, achieve bigger, and be the success they can be.
As a Spader Facilitator & Trainer, you will exhibit the ability to listen while also processing and recommending the next steps toward success. Some of this will be achieved through our dynamic 20 Groups, as well as through training, consulting, and other Spader services and products.
If you’ve been lucky enough to be “Spaderized” in your career, you’ve already got a foot in the door. If not, we still want to talk with you. Our ideal candidate has the vision needed for larger, multi-location businesses, yet is grounded in common-sense methods that apply for any business.
We are always looking for someone who will:
- Work full-time or part-time as a business management facilitator & trainer
- Assist clients through one-on-one coaching and consulting, facilitating peer groups, and presenting our training programs
- Exhibit passion, be support-driven, and remain dynamic
- Demonstrate a consistent record of excellence in management practices along with strong financial acumen
- Share first-hand experiences in one of Spader’s core industries of farm equipment, RV, powersports, marine or motorcoach
- Have knowledge of and experience in guiding a multi-location business with 30 or more employees
As a Spader Facilitator & Trainer, you’ll have the unique opportunity to help propel other businesses toward profitability levels they’d only dreamed of, while assisting them with the delicate balance of optimizing their processes and people. Better yet, your gift of knowledge will allow business owners and managers to do this while realizing their own passions.
If taking others to a higher level of performance sounds appealing to you, we’re interested in speaking with you. Contact Spader Business Management today by emailing a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
“Spaderize” your own passion! Connect with us today. Click here to submit your resume and cover letter.