When: Aug 29
Where: Online, Webinar
Webinar will be held at 11:00 a.m. Central Time.
Join David Spader of Spader Business Management (SBM) for a 30 minute webinar on Developing Leaders for the Future. During this time David will discuss why there is a need for development of tomorrow’s leaders and how SBM has helped others through our Leadership Development Program to fill this need.
In addition, the webinar will also cover:
• The three key fits to identify those best fit to be future leaders.
• The “one” factor most people don’t consider for future leaders—it’s the most important!
• How Spader can help you select and develop future leaders.
• How far out should you start developing leaders for key roles.
• Best practices to make sure your leadership development investment dollars have the desired return.
• Proactively developing future leaders and high potentials to build your bench strength.
• Succession planning—leaders looking to retire and need to pick a successor five to ten years out.
Whether your focus is developing departmental leaders, operational leaders, or organizational leadership, SBM has offerings to help you develop the capabilities necessary for a successful and fulfilling leadership transition for all involved. Who Should Attend • Owners, General Managers, Business Principals, Department Managers, and Future Leaders