When: Nov 7
Where: Las Vegas, NV
8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
$99 (Register with RVDA – see below)
The management guru Peter Drucker once said, “The ability to make good decisions regarding people represents one of the last reliable sources of competitive advantage, since very few organizations are very good at it.” This is evidenced in the fact that the typical business only hires the best person for the job about 20% of the time. Using the Hiring Winners® system, dealerships have achieved success rates higher than 80%. These dealers have saved thousands of dollars by dramatically reducing their cost of turnover and avoiding the lower performance from bad hires.
Here are a few of the topics and tools covered in this half-day course to help you hire more winners:
• The 5 Steps of the Hiring & Interviewing Process
• Effective Interviewing Practices & Video Case Study
• The 3 Fits for Successful Hires
• The “Big 6” Performance Predictors
• The Real Cost of Turnover
• The 1 Principle to Improve the Effectiveness of EVERY Interview
Two ways to register!
Registration is limited to 50 participants. Students will receive the Salesperson Interview Toolkit, which retails for $195. Light breakfast and coffee will be available
1. REGISTER online
2. Complete the REGISTRATION FORM and fax to (703) 591-0734, or mail to: 3930 University Drive, Fairfax, Virginia 22030-1515.
Note: Add the course while registering online for the convention, or login and add the course to your existing convention registration. Use the Tuesday ‘drop down’ arrow to access the event. Questions? Contact Karin by email email@example.com or phone (703) 364-5531.