Dig into businesses across North America and put your management experience to work. Help your peers analyze, diagnose, and resolve their challenges.
We’re looking for a persistent, self-motivated, and goal-focused individual who is confident and professional in their ability to contribute thoughts, insights, and new ideas. As a facilitator/trainer, you’ll make a direct impact on companies across the United States and Canada.
We provide a highly supportive and collaborative team environment where, every day, we’re dedicated to individual growth and leadership development. Everyone is encouraged to create and become innovators regardless of their role. You’ll have the opportunity to expand the ways you lead, learn, and build the future of our business.
Spader is a nationally-recognized management training and consulting firm based in Sioux Falls, SD. We specialize in improving businesses (both family-owned companies and international corporations) through dynamic training programs, coaching, and consulting.
- Work with North American businesses to improve company and individual productivity, profitability, and performance
- Work with business leaders to analyze, diagnose, and resolve key operational challenges
- Help businesses reach higher, achieve bigger, and be successful
- A former owner or senior executive/manager with significant P&L responsibility, including experience guiding a multi-location business with 100+ employees
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and strong leadership skills
- Able to assist clients through one-on-one coaching and consulting, facilitating peer groups, and presenting our training programs
- Demonstrated a consistent record of excellence in management practices along with strong financial acumen
- Persistent and self-motivated, undeterred by setbacks, and goal-focused
- Confident and professional in your ability to contribute thoughts, insights, and new ideas
- Ability to listen to and effectively challenge CEOs and Senior Executives
- Willing to travel
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, long-term disability, life, and 401(k) profit sharing.
If you’re interested in joining a highly energetic team of business professionals committed to client fulfillment and success, submit your resume below or mail to:
Spader Business Management | P.O. Box 2820 | Sioux Falls, SD 57101