At Spader Business Management, we consult with retail businesses throughout North America to improve profitability, productivity, people and performance. As a member of the Spader Professional Services team, you would work directly with businesses to help analyze, diagnose, and implement solutions for key operational challenges to assist them in achieving higher overall financial performance.
As a Spader facilitator and trainer, you need to exhibit the ability to listen, analyze, and recommend solutions toward taking the next steps to success. Some of this will be achieved through 20 Group facilitation, as well as through training and delivery of other Spader services and products.
If you’ve been lucky enough to be “Spaderized” in your career, you’ve already got a foot in the door. If not, we still want to talk with you. Our ideal candidates have first-hand knowledge of and experience in guiding a multi-location business with 30 or more employees in one of our core dealership-based industries of RV, marine, farm equipment or powersports; we are also interested in executives with experience in the motorcoach operators field.
We are looking for someone to:
- Work full-time or part-time as a Spader Business Management facilitator and trainer
- Demonstrate a consistent record of excellence in management practices along with a strong financial acumen
- Assist clients through delivering 20 Group facilitation, training, and one-on-one coaching
- Be persistent and self-motivated, undeterred by setbacks and goal focused
- Be confident and professional in their ability to contribute thoughts, insights, and new ideas
- Be willing and able to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada
Spader Business Management
Spader is a nationally-recognized management training and consulting firm based in Sioux Falls, SD. We specialize in improving businesses (both family-owned companies and international corporations) through dynamic training programs, coaching, and consulting.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) profit sharing.
If taking others to a higher level of performance sounds appearing to you, we’re interested in speaking with you. Please submit your resume below, or submit to: