Dive into a bold endeavor and lead a group of driven business innovators. Spark new opportunities as we work with our clients to shatter their goals.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, results-driven individual to direct and manage our organization’s business, and meet overall growth objectives. As a GM, you’ll play an integral role in our ability to make a direct impact on companies across the United States and Canada.
We provide a highly-supportive and collaborative team environment where, every day, we’re dedicated to individual growth and leadership development. Everyone is encouraged to create and become innovators regardless of their role. You’ll have the opportunity to expand the ways you lead, learn, and build the future of our business.
Spader Business Management
Spader is a nationally-recognized management training and consulting firm based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We specialize in improving businesses (from family-owned companies to international corporations) through dynamic training programs, coaching, and consulting.
- Effectively and efficiently managing our business
- Providing ongoing direction for stable growth and accountability
- Coordinating business operations and managing operational costs
- Identifying business opportunities
- Developing and leading a positive and productive work culture
- Managing, challenging, and developing our managers
- Continuous team-building
- Driving processes to fill critical staffing needs
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated team-building success
- Experience in business management or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Practical experience with P&L responsibilities, formulating policies, monitoring and motivating staff, hiring and training employees, developing strategic plans, weighing risk versus opportunity, and communicating business goals
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) profit sharing.
If you’re interested in joining a highly-energetic team of business professionals committed to client success and satisfaction, submit your resume below or mail to:
Spader Business Management | P.O. Box 2820 | Sioux Falls, SD 57101