Collaborative Selling Workshop — Farm Equipment
Rethink your selling practices and adapt to an approach which allows your customer to feel as though they have “bought” a product, instead of feeling they have been “sold” one.
Those businesses interested in customer retention and long-term customer relationships are realizing that simple transactional sales have become a thing of the past. You and your management team may have bought into this mindset change, but has your sales team changed?
The Spader Collaborative Selling workshop is a fast-paced, principles-based, highly-interactive session where even the highest-producing salespeople will rethink their selling practices. This program is focused on developing the capabilities of the salesperson.
You’ll leave knowing:
- How to apply the Platinum Rule to build sustained winning relationships
- Ways to differentiate yourself, your product, and your company, and how to position your offer
- How to gather information in an atmosphere that builds rapport, trust and credibility with your clients
- Ways to successfully diagnose before prescribing products or solutions
- How to eliminate the need to always be closing
- How to foster an position as trusted adviser, not just a salesperson
- Improving your own “people smarts” with both employees and customers
- How to develop your own personal roadmap for successfully executing collaborative selling
- The 18 best selling practices
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.