Leading for Success and Satisfaction | Live-Online
This custom-designed development program is delivered as five (5) half-day live-online sessions over 5 to 16 weeks. Between each session, Application and Implementation small groups meet to support each other’s learning and work on application activities. Click on the Agenda tab above to learn more!
Creating extraordinary leaders during extraordinary times.
Hundreds of participants have improved their leadership decision-making by more than 40 to 50% by the end of this training. And, that is only in one of the four areas of focus covered.
Prior to the workshop, you will complete two online assessments so we can get to work once you arrive. They will help you answer the following questions:
- What are my leadership strengths?
- What are my leadership opportunities?
- Why do I work well with some people and not others?
- Am I over-managing?
- How can I replicate the effectiveness of my highest performers?
- How can I develop a coaching plan for the people I manage?
This program consists of four goals. Goals #1 and #2 focus on understanding and improving yourself as a high performing leader. Goals #3 and #4 focus on effectively managing and developing others.
- Goal #1: Learn Yourself, Lead Yourself (Self Focus)
- Goal #2: Diagnose, Adapt, Achieve (Self Focus)
- Goal #3: Clarify, Direct & Perform (Others Focus)
- Goal #4: Measure, Monitor, Improve (Others Focus)
What are you doing to grow, develop and keep your key players? The Leading for Success and Satisfaction (LSS) development program gives you the tools, capabilities and confidence to address those mistakes and deliver unparalleled levels of success and satisfaction for everyone who is led by you. This program is principles-based, but also full of practical tools. You will leave the program with a comprehensive system that will take you, your key managers, and your people to greater performance and satisfaction!
Goal #1: Learn Yourself, Lead Yourself (Self Focus)
High-performing leaders understand the true impact their leadership skills have on the performance of others, and on the business. This program starts by exploring your leadership motivations and capabilities so we can build on your strengths and minimize mistakes.
Goal #2: Diagnose, Adapt, Achieve (Self Focus)
Our research indicates that only 5 to 10% of leaders have a rational, consistent and repeatable way to make effective leadership decisions. As a result, decisions within organizations are often erratic, chaotic and vary significantly by leader. Learning the innovative PRO-daptive® leadership process has provided participants with a tool that has allowed them to significantly improve their diagnosis and response to situations. It gives them a solution to questions like:
- Am I effectively responding to this situation?
- Is there a pattern to the way I respond to situations? Is this good or bad? Or both?
- Am I over-managing (micromanaging) this situation? Or under-managing?
- Will this approach resolve the issue or possibly make it worse?
Goal #3: Clarify, Direct & Perform (Others Focus)
It is estimated that 50% of all performance issues in organizations are the result of ineffective work direction. To combat this problem, we have worked with internationally-renowned experts and industry high performers to develop a performance management process that actually works. It will teach you two approaches to eliminate this problem. The first approach (and tool) is something you can implement immediately. The second approach may take a bit more time, but it will take you to the next level in your performance management when you are ready. It helps you answer these questions:
- What do my employees think is their most important work priority? Is it the same as I think it is?
- How do I replicate the decision-making, prioritizing and consistency of my highest performers?
- How can I effectively communicate that some work is a lot more important than other work?
- How can I proactively and effectively communicate the what, how and why of work before problems occur?
Goal #4: Measure, Monitor, Improve (Others Focus)
You may have heard the phrase, “You can only manage what you can measure.” By accomplishing the other three goals, we now have the foundation to measure (and manage) in a simple, effective and efficient manner. Here are a few of the questions we answer:
- How can I develop a coaching plan for my employees in less than five minutes? (More than 95% of participants agree that this coaching plan is better than any they have ever had before!)
- What tools and techniques can I use to make performance reviews more productive and satisfying for both the manager and employee?
- How can I easily track the performance of an individual, department or entire organization throughout the year?
We offer highly-interactive off-the-shelf programs. We will also customize a program to meet your needs.
Live-Online Development Program:
- Five live-online training sessions (two to three hours each) over several weeks
- AIM Sessions (one-hour Application & Implementation group sessions with consultant)
- Enhancement Options:
- Ongoing coaching for an additional three to nine months
- 6 to 12 coaching sessions between training sessions
- 5 days in-person classroom workshop
- Contact us
What People are Saying
- “The bigger we get, the better our culture is due to training like this. I can’t tell you how often an employee comes up to me and thanks me for providing such a great culture to work in. This training is a big part of that success. Thank you.”
- Jeff H., CEO (74 leaders in this program September-October, 2020)
- “We recently had two groups go through this program. Our 12 senior leaders were so impressed they made sure all of our 42 mid-level leaders also had the opportunity to participate.”
- Bob I., Owner
Click on the Agenda tab to see more details on this course.
LIVE-ONLINE MATERIALS SHIPPING: All participant materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration at no additional cost if registration is received at least 12 calendar days prior to the beginning of Session 1. Clients who register fewer than 12 days prior to the first day of training will be charged up to $95 additional per participant for expedited materials shipping; surcharge varies depending on timeframe and client location in U.S. or Canada, typically $30 to $50 per participant.