Parts and Accessories Management Workshop | Live-Online
Transform your parts and accessories department into a fine-tuned profit center that manages inventory, sales and margins.
If you’re like most small businesses that handle loads of small-ticket inventory, your parts and accessories department is one area that struggles to be efficient. This course will give you the practical tools to manage parts and accessories in a coherent, predictable and profitable manner.
- How to sell more parts and accessories, and learn why selling parts is different than selling accessories
- How to create and manage a profit plan for the department
- How to get employees to understand and support what margins the department needs for profitability
- How to make logical buying decisions using a facts-based parts inventory plan with clear guidelines
- How to determine the right inventory – without overstock – based on turnover and fill rates
- How to increase sales and impulse buys by learning the top ways to display items
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.
LIVE-ONLINE MATERIALS SHIPPING: All participant materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration at no additional cost if registration is received at least 12 calendar days prior to the beginning of Session 1. Clients who register fewer than 12 days prior to the first day of training will be charged up to $95 additional per participant for expedited materials shipping; surcharge varies depending on timeframe and client location in U.S. or Canada, typically $30 to $50 per participant.
PILOT PRICING: Use these coupon codes to receive a $100 discount for each person you register for the pilots in March and April, 2021!
- pam-pilot-1 for one attendee ($100 discount)
- pam-pilot-2 for two attendees ($200 discount)
- pam-pilot-3 for three attendees ($300 discount)