Parts Counter Sales Workshop
Selling parts and accessories has evolved into a professional position; order takers are a thing of the past.
Selling parts and accessories is much more than just taking orders in today’s world. Accessories, as a discretionary sale, require a people orientation, while the technical nature of selling hard parts requires precision and task orientation. The investment in P&A inventory dictates that professionalism and customer orientation drive your processes in this department, for both external and internal customer satisfaction.
You’ll Leave Knowing:
- How to sell more parts and accessories, and why selling parts is different than selling accessories
- How to understand and support what the department needs to be profitable
- How to increase sales and impulse buys by learning the top ways to display items
- How to understand yourself and others by recognizing and adjusting to personal styles
- How to improve the customer service experience
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.