Profit Track: Parts and Accessories Sales
This customizable two-day on-site workshop is targeted to general managers, parts and accessories managers, and parts sales associates. The material is designed to teach your parts and accessories team how to think and act like owners.
In today’s world, selling parts and accessories is much more than just taking orders. Accessories, as a discretionary purchase, are based on emotions and require a people orientation, while the technical nature of selling hard parts requires precision and task orientation. The investment in P&A inventory dictates that professionalism and customer orientation drive your processes in this department, for both external customer and internal customer satisfaction.
With the assistance of our workshop trainer, you will complete a brief needs assessment to ensure the training your people receive is on target and personalized to your organization’s needs. From beginning to end, you will be guided by, and have access to, the trainer who will ensure you get what you want, when you want it, at a cost that is surprisingly affordable!
What This Content Will Do For You
- Learn to sell more parts and accessories, and why selling parts is different from selling accessories.
- Help your staff understand and support what the department needs to do in order to be profitable.
- Teach your people how to increase impulse sales by learning the techniques of great merchandise presentation.
- Learn to understand yourself better as well as being more effective interacting with others by recognizing and adjusting to personal styles.
- Discover techniques to provide exceptional customer service and a great customer experience.