Service Management Workshop | Live-Online
The secret to enhancing your service department: Improve your people and profits with rational, process-driven, customer-focused systems.
Your service department is where you keep the customers you worked so hard to get, and in today’s environment, gain new ones! Spader uses proven systems to place this department and its unique challenges – and opportunities – into proper context to help clarify and simplify the way you manage it.
- How to maximize profits in your service department by mastering and balancing three key components: Collect-able™ Efficiency, labor rates and expenses
- How to structure your service department and gain confidence to properly grow or shrink using proven organizational structures that clearly define roles and responsibilities
- A technician pay plan that ties compensation to department efficiency and profitability
- How to increase profits by understanding the difference between productivity and Collect-able™ Efficiency and how to measure and manage both
- How to make the most effective use of technicians’ time for deliveries, repairs and emergencies with a streamlined scheduling system
- How to sell more service, increase profits, and improve customer satisfaction by better estimating jobs, quoting them, and meeting customer expectations.
- Prioritize service work and maximize technician efficiency using an adaptable scheduling system
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.
LIVE-ONLINE MATERIALS SHIPPING: All participant materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration at no additional cost if registration is received at least 12 calendar days prior to the beginning of Session 1. Clients who register fewer than 12 days prior to the first day of training will be charged up to $95 additional per participant for expedited materials shipping; surcharge varies depending on timeframe and client location in U.S. or Canada, typically $30 to $50 per participant.
Service Management or Service Writing? View Greg’s webinar: