Service Management Workshop
- Maximize profits in your service department by mastering and balancing three key components: Collect-able™ Efficiency, labor rates and expenses
- Structure your service department and gain confidence to properly grow or shrink using proven organizational structures that clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Learn a technician pay plan that ties compensation to department efficiency and profitability
- Increase profits by understanding the difference between productivity and Collect-able Efficiency and how to measure and manage both
- Make the most effective use of technicians’ time for deliveries, repairs and emergencies with a streamlined scheduling system
- Prioritize service work and maximize technician efficiency using an adaptable scheduling system
The Spader Service Management workshop will help you improve your people and profits with rational, process-driven, customer-focused systems. Since your service department is where you keep the customers you worked so hard to get, Spader focuses on proven systems to place this department and its unique challenges and opportunities in proper context to help clarify and simplify the way you manage the department. Finally, we’ll help participants sell more service, increase profits and improve customer satisfaction by teaching them how to better estimate and quote jobs, and meet customer expectations.