Total Management 1 | In-Person Workshop
How to have more time and make more money.
During the oil crisis of 1979, recreation industries such as RV and marine were hit hard. Using the principles he and Noel Lais developed for Spader 20 Groups, Duane Spader taught the first Total Management course in the Spader Camper Center showroom in 1980 to a group of eight marine dealers. Today, TM1 is Spader Business Management’s most widely-attended course, helping thousands of people succeed like never before.
Total Management 1 is geared toward every decision maker, leader and key employee in your organization. Attendees will be able to help your business stabilize, grow, and increase profits.
You’ll leave with a clear set of principles, processes and tools to take your company to new levels of performance and profitability. And that has a way of making your work a whole lot more enjoyable.
Take home these benefits:
• Make faster, better decisions based on proven principles and ratios for business management
• Achieve a highly profitable and adaptable business by effectively structuring a right-sized operation
• Achieve excellent margins and competitive pricing
• Perform simplified score-keeping in a profit plan that connects the financial goals of the company, each department, and individual employees
• Realize sound inventory planning, higher margins, lower risk, and more robust adaptability
• Improve employee and customer communication, improve attitudes, and reduce conflict by mastering the four basic human styles
Learn more by clicking on the “Agenda” tab at the top of this page.
Watch this informational webinar with John Spader for more highlights from TM1:
MRAA Members: Use these coupon codes to receive a $100 discount for each person you register!
- tm1-mraa-1 for one attendee ($100 discount)
- tm1-mraa-2 for two attendees ($200 discount)
- tm1-mraa-3 for three attendees ($300 discount)