Department: Service and Support
Reports to: Service and Support Group Manager
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota / Hybrid
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide effective and knowledgeable client support via inbound calls, emails, or other forms of communication.
- Provide support to 20 Groups and the onboarding delivery process.
- Test program error files and enhancements as needed.
- Listen, record, and acknowledge customer and/or facilitator requests.
- Facilitate program design with development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred however, requirements may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently while following established procedures and policies.
- Proactively anticipate, troubleshoot, and resolve errors and issues.
- Deepen and strengthen client relationships and establish trust.
- Identify activities, processes, and opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Ability to adjust priorities and handle time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Diffuse and manage situations and discussions.
- Superior time management and organization skills.
- Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
Spader Business Management
Spader is a nationally-recognized management training and consulting firm based in Sioux Falls, SD. We specialize in improving businesses (both family-owned companies and international corporations) through dynamic training programs, coaching, and consulting.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and ESOP contributions.
If taking others to a higher level of performance sounds appealing to you, we’re interested in speaking with you. Please submit your resume below, or submit to: