Profit Track: All-Employee Profit and Team Bulding
This customizable two-day on-site workshop for all employees helps you achieve better business results through your people by teaching managers and employees to think and act like owners. The material in this course will help you develop a team that has exactly the skills and information they need to achieve goals, execute innovative strategies, and drive profits to the bottom line. Strengthen your dealership’s position as an industry leader that others view as a model for success.
“In late September and early October we had Tony Spader visit both our stores and instruct all of the staff in a mini TM1 workshop at each store. He also offered a free critique of each location. We had tremendous feedback and response from all of our staff; everyone now has a better understanding of the financial aspects of our business and this will help when we work on core values and Next Level Leadership this winter. I would recommend every one of you does this, and get all of your staff signed-up.”
– Jason Bell Chemo RV
With the assistance of our workshop trainer, you will complete a brief needs assessment to ensure the training your people receive is on target and personalized to your organization’s needs. From beginning to end, you will be guided by and have access to the trainer, who will ensure you get what you want when you want it and at a cost that is surprisingly affordable.
What This Content Will Do For You
Profitability: Learn how to get everyone on the same page. Managers and employees will learn about key components such as labor rate and sales goals, just to name a few.
- One Dollar Empowerment® – the scorecard managers and employees can understand.
- Spader Profit Power® formulas.
- Key Expense Ratios including industry-specific benchmarks and Spader’s guidelines for your business.
- Spader’s proven accurate forward forecasting system lets you and your people manage, not just react to, forecast results.
- Knowing your Key Adjustment Zone so you can make changes before it’s too late, using a proven monthly monitoring and forecasting system.
Team Building: Help your employees understand internal teamwork and customer satisfaction.
- Get each department to better understand the different culture/style of the other departments to create better inter-departmental relations
- Build the type of positive non-verbal environment that drives business success
- Teach employees to understand their own personal style and how to more effectively interact with the other styles they encounter in co-workers and customers
- Better under understand individual customer needs and wants to respond more effectively