As referenced below, “Spader” means NCM Associates, Inc. dba Spader Business Management. Spader reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time and may do so by posting any such changes to the Site. Continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms signifies and constitutes User’s assent to the change in terms and conditions.
- Although Spader has attempted to provide accurate information, the information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. Spader does not guarantee access to or uninterrupted and error free operation of the Site.
- INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SPADER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, DELAY IN USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE.
- Information Spader publishes on the Site may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Spader intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
- Links to other web sites that are not maintained by Spader may be accessed through this Site (“External Sites”). Spader makes no representations whatsoever about any External Sites as they are independent from Spader, and Spader has no control over their content. In addition, a link to External Sites does not mean that Spader endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such External Sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Venue for any legal action or proceeding for any purpose concerning this agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Refund policy for training: If canceled 15–30 days prior to the session, 25% of the tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. If canceled fewer than 15 days prior to the session, 50% of tuition will be forfeited unless rescheduled for another date within 6 months. Non-attendance without prior notification or failure to attend the course within 6 months, will result in full forfeiture of funds.