Total Management 1 | Live-Online
Live-Online for 2020!
The first two dates for Total Management 1 will be provided in an all-new live-online format for 2020. The dates in early 2021 (January and March) will be either live-online or in-person in Sioux Falls.
While we were migrating the content to online delivery, we also incorporated several improvements and new topics. We may stub our toes a couple of times during that first session, but we’ll give those who are willing to give it a try in October (and November too) a nice discount. And, for October session participants only, take advantage of this special offer: Attend another TM1 session anytime before April 30, 2022 absolutely free!
Click on the Agenda tab above to learn more about how this action-packed 4.5-day workshop will look in a live-online format. You’ll want to clear your calendar that week, and we recommend you find a quiet place outside the dealership to give it 100% of your attention. If you thought the in-person experience was fast-paced, you won’t want to miss live-online!
How to have more time and make more money.
During the oil crisis of 1979, recreation industries such as RV and marine were hit hard. Using the principles he and Noel Lais developed for Spader 20 Groups, Duane Spader taught the first Total Management course in the Spader Camper Center showroom in 1980 to a group of eight marine dealers. Today, TM1 is Spader Business Management’s most widely-attended course, helping thousands of people succeed like never before.
Total Management 1 is geared toward every decision maker, leader and key employee in your organization. Attendees will be able to help your business stabilize, grow, and increase profits.
You’ll leave with a clear set of principles, processes and tools to take your company to new levels of performance and profitability. And that has a way of making your work a whole lot more enjoyable.
Take home these benefits:
• Make faster, better decisions based on proven principles and ratios for business management
• Achieve a highly profitable and adaptable business by effectively structuring a right-sized operation
• Achieve excellent margins and competitive pricing
• Perform simplified score-keeping in a profit plan that connects the financial goals of the company, each department, and individual employees
• Realize sound inventory planning, higher margins, lower risk, and more robust adaptability
• Improve employee and customer communication, improve attitudes, and reduce conflict by mastering the four basic human styles
Learn more by clicking on the “Agenda” tab at the top of this page.
LIVE-ONLINE MATERIALS SHIPPING: All participant materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration at no additional cost if registration is received at least 12 calendar days prior to the beginning of Session 1. Clients who register fewer than 12 days prior to the first day of training will be charged up to $95 additional per participant for expedited materials shipping; surcharge varies depending on timeframe and client location in U.S. or Canada, typically $30 to $50 per participant.
Special Pilot Pricing
Attend one of the first two sessions in Fall 2020 and special pilot pricing with this discount code:
- tm1-pilot-1 for one attendee ($200 discount)
- tm1-pilot-2 for two attendees ($400 discount)
- tm1-pilot-3 for three attendees ($600 discount)
*Attendees at the first pilot only (October 2020) may also choose to attend any future TM1 session (through April 2022) free! Available only for attendees at the first pilot, same participant for future TM1 programs only. Contact us for more information!
MRAA Members: Use these coupon codes to receive a $100 discount for each person you register!
- tm1-mraa-1 for one attendee ($100 discount)
- tm1-mraa-2 for two attendees ($200 discount)
- tm1-mraa-3 for three attendees ($300 discount)