Reports to: Service and Support Group Manager
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Duties and Responsibilities
- Point of contact between executives, employees, clients, and other external partners to ensure consistent communication.
- Must be able to establish priorities and have a strong attention to detail.
- Serve as the assistant to the President, including managing calendars and scheduling, making hotel and travel arrangements for engagements, and performing other tasks as needed.
- Provide support to the President which may include but is not limited to data entry, filing, transcription, note-taking, and other activities as needed.
- Manage the President’s calendar and coordinate complex scheduling of meetings and appointments.
- Assist the President with management of email and other correspondence.
- Greet clients at the front desk as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills, focused on meeting customer needs and achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and to participate in team leadership as indicated.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three years related work or industry experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
- Advanced computer skills: proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite and in the use of messaging systems. Ability to learn new systems as upgrades or new capabilities are introduced.
- Ability to prioritize and perform an array of tasks and to learn certain new tasks independently.
- Strong writing skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and decision-making skills.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required. Reasonable accommodation will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law and unless undue hardship would result. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not to be construed as a contract for employment.
Spader Business Management
Spader is a nationally-recognized management training and consulting firm based in Sioux Falls, SD. We specialize in improving businesses (both family-owned companies and international corporations) through dynamic training programs, coaching, and consulting.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and ESOP contributions.
If taking others to a higher level of performance sounds appealing to you, we’re interested in speaking with you. Please submit your resume below, or submit to: