Service Writing Workshop
Arm key service personnel with the confidence and skills to improve scheduling, information flow, and selling processes.
The strength of your service writing directly determines the health of your entire service department. Spader’s Service Writing workshop helps your service department get in shape, giving you the processes, systems, and tools for powerful stability and profitability.
- How to improve communication with customers and departments with a proven, easy-to-follow service system that includes flowchart processes and information flow
- How to make the most effective use of technicians’ time for sales deliveries, repairs, and emergencies with an adaptable and streamlined scheduling system
- How to realize peak performance and make the right decisions from a clearly-defined set of service writing tasks
- How to sell service with a proven five-step selling process designed for a service department, including the dos and don’ts of each stage
- How to increase profits by understanding the difference between productivity and Collect-able™ Efficiency, and how to measure and manage both
- Learn how to understand the complexities of a well-managed service department, and how they affect the overall bottom line of the dealership
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.
Service Management or Service Writing? View Greg’s Webinar: