Service Writing Workshop
- Improve communication with customers and departments with a proven, easy-to-follow service system that includes flowchart processes and information flow
- Make the most effective use of technicians’ time for sales deliveries, repairs, and emergencies with an adaptable and streamlined scheduling system
- Identify peak performance and make the right decisions from a clearly-defined set of service writing tasks
- Sell service with a proven five-step selling process designed for a service department, including the dos and don’ts of each stage
- Increase profits by understanding the difference between productivity and Collect-able™ Efficiency, and how to measure and manage both
- Learn how to understand the financial complexities of a well-managed service department, and how they affect the overall bottom line of the dealership
The Spader Service Writing workshop provides service personnel with the confidence and skills to improve scheduling, information flow and selling processes. The strength of your service writing directly determines the health of your entire service department. This workshop will give you the processes, systems, and tools for powerful stability and profitability so that you can create a high-performance service writing function.