Service Writing Workshop | Live-Online
Live-Online for 2021!
Service Writing will be provided in an all-new live-online format for 2021. While we were migrating the content to online delivery, we also incorporated several improvements and new topics.
Click on the Agenda tab above to learn more about how this action-packed 4-day workshop will look in a live-online format. You’ll want to clear your calendar that week, and we recommend you find a quiet place outside the dealership to give it 100% of your attention. If you thought the in-person experience was fast-paced, you won’t want to miss live-online!
Arm key service personnel with the confidence and skills to improve scheduling, information flow, and selling processes.
The strength of your service writing directly determines the health of your entire service department. Spader’s Service Writing workshop helps your service department get in shape, giving you the processes, systems, and tools for powerful stability and profitability.
- How to improve communication with customers and departments with a proven, easy-to-follow service system that includes flowchart processes and information flow
- How to make the most effective use of technicians’ time for sales deliveries, repairs, and emergencies with an adaptable and streamlined scheduling system
- How to realize peak performance and make the right decisions from a clearly-defined set of service writing tasks
- How to sell service with a proven five-step selling process designed for a service department, including the dos and don’ts of each stage
- How to increase profits by understanding the difference between productivity and Collect-able™ Efficiency, and how to measure and manage both
- Learn how to understand the complexities of a well-managed service department, and how they affect the overall bottom line of the dealership
Click the Agenda link at the top of this page to learn more about the course content.
LIVE-ONLINE MATERIALS SHIPPING: All participant materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration at no additional cost if registration is received at least 12 calendar days prior to the beginning of Session 1. Clients who register fewer than 12 days prior to the first day of training will be charged up to $95 additional per participant for expedited materials shipping; surcharge varies depending on timeframe and client location in U.S. or Canada, typically $30 to $50 per participant.
Service Management or Service Writing? View Greg’s Webinar: