More than 40 years ago, Spader’s first 20 Groups included the marine industry. And 40 years later, we are still propelling dealers into new profit territory while helping them navigate the changing dynamics of the marketplace. Your non-competing peers in your Marine 20 Group will also work closely with you – like a board of directors – to empower you to make the changes necessary for success.
Spader 20 Group members build trusting relationships with like-minded peers. Together, they work through challenges and learn best practices that can be applied to their own operations. Each and every member also benefits from a Spader facilitator who has been there as a business owner or manager, detailed and proprietary reports, and hard intelligence on group and industry trends.
- Gain a support network of business peers solving common challenges to productivity and growth
- Benefit from a Spader facilitator with knowledge of multiple industries for advice on growth and cross-industry insights
- Engage in timely discussions on critical issues, such as maintaining margins, industry consolidation, what’s hot and what’s not, how to manage the team, how to navigate today’s markets, how to grow the business, how to add stores, etc.
- Compare your monthly financial report to others in your group and industry
- Utilize Spader’s proprietary forward forecasting analysis to accurately predict your future financial performance
Brunswick Dealers: Use this coupon code when paying your one-time 20 Group Setup Fee to receive a 50% discount: bda
Provide Brunswick dealer # on application for verification.